Office of Kadriorg Park
A Neo-Baroque guardhouse with a separate stone kitchen building
and sheds were built behind the new guardhouse in 1880 by
the project of Rudolf Otto von Knüpffer. The space between
the two edifices was surrounded by a tall fence. After a period of
functioning as an apartment building, it was renovated in 2008
and now houses the Kadriorg Park management.